Friday, March 27, 2009

this coming weeks craft class




Hiya






We had a great first week at classes on Monday.



We made lovely little tote bags as our first projects. I haven't got a photo of one yet - whoops - but I did take a photo of what we are making next week.






These are chocolate wallets - they are filled with Cadbury's 8 Moments which are yummy!!!



I have made a pretty one and a masculine one - but haven't taken a pic of the boys one yet.




















The following week we have two activities to do - both can be used as gifts (or for you) but one can be eaten and one NOT! Sound interesting? If you are in the Auckland (North Shore) why now contact make me to book your spot! We have three sessions on a Monday that you can come to - I teach the same thing at all three so just pick a time that suits.

9.30 - 11.30am

12.30 - 2.30pm

7.30 - 9.30pm


You can contact me on julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz


Don't forget the 1st of April is the launch of Stampin' Up!'s new Idea's Book & Catalogue.

If you haven't got your copy yet send me a email - they are $10 + $1.50 postage.


See you next week.


Cheers



Julia

See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment