Tuesday, June 30, 2009

what I did at Ann's craft class today

we did resist embossing today and Ann's craft class. We did that on these bagalopes - which is made from an envelope. I made this using Upsy Daisy and silver embossing powder, the background is sponged with baja breeze anad kiwi kiss. The top is not quite navy to match the embossed words.

I am looking for 7 keen people who love free stuff!
During the month of July I am offering $20 free products of your choice when you spend over $100 on Stampin' Up! products, and you go in the draw (with only the other 6 participants) to win a level one or level two (your choice) hostess stamp sets. You are welcome to to have more than one spot and you would get double the free products and double the chances to win.
Contact me asap to put confirm your spot!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Julia, the embossing is beautiful. I can't wait to have a go myself!

    ReplyDelete