Sunday, July 19, 2009

SENZ - great weekend



Many of you would of gone to SENZ and had a lovely dose of paper craft supplies. I had a great time but I must say I enjoyed spending time catching up with friends from all over the North Island! And if it wasn't them them I wouldn't of been able to go due to my bad back - one lent me her wheelchair and another pushed me around - THANKS guys!!




We got carried away at the Saturday night with the Charity Crop Night. The theme was "off to the ball" so me loving 'themes' whipped up our costumes - here's a pic with Ann, me, Flo and Mandy

.


Then night before we tried different techneques for stamping when we played at home.

We did resist embossing using the Fresh Cuts Stampin' Up! set. This card I used Baja Breeze & Pink Pirouette inks with White embossing powder. This particular card I gave to my friend Lisa who's mother passed away on Friday. My thoughts are with you and your family Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment