Sunday, February 14, 2010

for my valentine!


This is the card I made my hubby for Valentines Day. Its acetate which is a great base to use. I even embossed a kiss on the inside in it which you can just see. Its not the easiest thing to photograph sorry but my husband of over 21 years said it was really cool! (he had to eh!)

I used Real Red and Basic Black as they are strong colours. The background paper I downloaded from the web, the LOVE brads are some random ones I found in my craft room. I used the SU heart punch for the red heart and the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set from the Summer Mini catalogue which I have stamped on the acetate with the White Stazon ink. Stazon Ink is the best thing to use when stamping on a non paper surface. It dries super quick and so doesn't rub off. Stampin' Up! sell white and black Stazon.

Wishing everyone a very happy Valentines Day XoX

1 comment:

  1. I love Acetate cards and this is a beauty Julia. Bet your hubby loved it too.

    ReplyDelete