Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Bug Day



I am back home from my great trip to Melbourne, they even put on an amazing hail storm for me! While I was there it was Jack's 6th birthday, he is the son of my friend and fellow super shopper Caroline who I stayed with.


This is the card that I made for him before I left home.


Any excuse to get this fun set out has got to be good. I have teamed it up with the Kaleidoscope DSP which is only for sale till the end of March so you need to get in quick! You create the 'bite' marks out of the leaves using scalloped punches. I find the scallop oval the best. The leaves are just hand cut and I just used the matching Stampin' Up! marker to put the veins in.


thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool and fun card this is! Loving the bite marks!
    Welcome home Julia. Hope you enjoyed your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Julia & yes the bite marks a touch of genius

    ReplyDelete