Friday, June 25, 2010

Meet me at the CAFE!!!


Here is another market card - this time a cafe!

I used Close to Cocoa which I am so going to miss when it retires in September! Also used Very Vanilla. The stamp set Sip by Sip is perfect for this too. The letters are from the Defining Alphabet and the wonderful background stamp Weathered is great for giving the wooden look. For the canopy I used textured card stock to give the canvas look. I used Basic Black and Chocolate Chip ink for the stamping.

It was a fun card to make, now I must go out for a coffee!!! - well skinny decafe mocha but close enough! LOL

5 comments:

  1. this is daring Julie - what a great card!! I would love to make one of these!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, really good in fact! Makes me want a Latte, one sugar - RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Julia. Perhaps we can make one in the holidays? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Julia!! I'm with Bron - how 'bout a play date in the hols??

    ReplyDelete