Friday, July 22, 2011

here are two cards today

Yesterday a friend said she was sick of looking at the same photo on my blog because I was being slack and not posting as often as I should (school holidays???) so LINDA here are TWO for you!! hehe

The first on was from a online class I did this week on Crafters Anonymous taken by the lovely Dee Sturgeon (visit her lovely site). These flowers are so much fun! I think they look best on the simple card. I LOVE clean and simple cards using Crumb Cake as the base. I drew the white lines by tracing around some coasters! Easy Peasy!!


Here's another one - this time I used the cupcake stamp from the Cupcake set to make the clouds. They are stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink. The butterflies and sentiment are from Flight of the Butterflies. I love the contrast between the plain card and the bright butterflies!.

No comments:

Post a Comment