Monday, December 19, 2011

project for my last class of the year - an easel calender!

Sorry for the loooonnngggg gap since my last blog post, life has just gotten in the way - that and a very sore back! But this week I am having my very last class for the year and this is what we are making - a lovely calender easel card!. This can be used as a card, and a gift in one!! Great for those last minute Christmas present.
I opened my pack of Spice Cake DSP for this project. I must admit that when I first saw the pictures of it in the Summer Mini Catalogue I wasn't a fan as I don't like green and orange together BUT I am so pleased I ordered it (along with the matching fabric!) as I LOVE IT!!! I think the inclusion of the Soft Suede and Pool Party helps the More Mustard and the Pear Pizazz to be happy together! hehe AND Stampin' Up! have offered these enormous buttons to match the DSP. Of cause the lush velvet ribbon goes awesomely with it all!!
I even love the Spiced Paisley stamp set which matches again and I have used for the decoration on the front panel
Inside I have allowed for a space to write a greeting to the receiver of the gift, plus another nice sentiment from Every Moment stamp set which goes well with the sentiment I used for the front from Elements of Style - my always go to stamp set!!

If you want to order any of these products email me at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz
thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely Julia, and that paper is gorgeous, hopefully will be in my NEXT order in the new year lol, have a merry christmas to you and your family, xx

    ReplyDelete