Monday, October 29, 2012

celebrating a new demo



Earlier in the month I signed up a new recruit to the wonderful world of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, welcome Tania (and her mum Liz!!). As part of them joining my team I gave them a welcome pack, which including all sorts of goodies including stamp set, card stock, ribbon etc and it included this card. I LOVE the tall poppies - they reach out to as far as they can go - sort of what like being a demo is all about - going forward as far as you can go. Why not celebrate being able to achieve great things. 
Over the last week I've seen the awesome pictures from the Incentive Trip that the qualifying demos went on with their partners - an all expenses paid trip to Broom, Australia. It look AMAZING! Next year the Incentive Trip (now called Grand Vacation) is to UTAH, USA!!! Wouldn't it be amazing to go on a trip like that!!! I would love to go as do all demos. Being part of a great organisation like Stampin' Up! is awesome! 
If you would like to know more about getting your crafting products at a discounted rate, or earning ALL your crafting supplies so they cost you NOTHING or even better - making money to help out the family income or save for something special or aiming for a free holiday- email me julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz and we can chat soon!


inside the card.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new recruit. A lovely card and one of the stamps on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete