Wednesday, March 6, 2013

the sky's the limit!

 I decided I needed to have more masculine cards - I reckon you can never have enough of them and many of us find it harder to do them. So I have a series of masculine cards to show you over the next wee while. This first one is a card design I called "flip back card" cause I couldn't think of a better name for it! lol I saw this fold originally on a card Andrea Gideon showed on the Stampin' Up! demo only site Stampin' Connection. It's a card fold that is so simple but never thought of it before. I have made some other samples that contain a pocket for a gift card too - so come back over the next week to see them. I am also teaching this card today at my class.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card Julia, I ended up casing it and using it for my Friday night class, thanks you saved me lots of brain strain lol!

    ReplyDelete