Friday, May 10, 2013

spot the pleat




Here is the second Mothers Day card I made, this is for my mother-in-law. I enjoyed doing these pleats - they are done with a 5/8" & 1/4" pattern. You do need to add some extra DSP to the strip as a 12" strip won't do the whole card. I really like this Calypso Coral colour and are so pleased it's staying around!! Funny they've put it in 'subtles' group but hey as long as it stays! lol Personally I would of preferred Lucky Limeade to stay rather than bringing back Pear Pizzazz but who can't please everyone all of the time!  I have posted the list of the new colours - if you LOVE some of the colours that are retiring you BETTER get in real QUICK to order you supplies as some of the products in those colours have already run out!!! email julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment