Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mad Hatters Tea Party


A friend (and a girl from my Stampin' Up! team) had her 40th birthday over the weekend and it was a Mad Hatter Tea Party theme. They put on an amazing spread of food all themed, and so I HAD to do a themed card. I decided to focus just on the "tea" part. This Designer Series Paper (DSP) is called "Tea for Two" and was perfect for the card! I went with a stepper card cause it uses more of the DSP than a standard card. 


I used Calypso Coral cards stock and BUT I used one of the new in-colours from the upcoming catalogue for the stamping - Crisp Cantaloupe. I stamped directly on the DSP with Morning Cup and Tea Shoppe stamps - both these stamp sets and the DSP are retiring NEXT WEEK!! I also used items from the Artisan embellishment kit from the Seasonal Catalogue. That catalogue is also retiring next week when the Annual Catalogue retires. 


Contact me TODAY to place your final order for these catalogues! julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment