Friday, August 30, 2013

a couple more fancy stepper cards


These two cards are made using the similar to the black and cream one I posted a few days ago. The above one I made in Baked Brown Sugar card base and stamped the Dictionary stamp background and then using marker pens directly on to the stamp we coloured just the flowers and leaves, the bird was stamped on a separate piece of card. The below one was an out of the box colour combo I wanted to try! hehe It's Bermuda Bay and Crisp Cantaloupe.  


Thank you to everyone who commented on my original posting on this card style. I won't be posting the instructions for this card until after I finish teaching it, I have one class in October yet to teach so it will be posted after 20th October. 

This weekend is Father's Day in New Zealand so I have a few cards to share with this in mind over the next few days. Don't forget the Stampin' Up! Warkworth event tomorrow, here are the details.

where: Masonic Hall, 3 Baxter Street, Warkworth
when: 12.30pm
cost: $5 (all donated to Ronald McDonald Charity)

email or call me for me info and to ensure we have a activity products for you
julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz ph 02102284930
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the instructions.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also wanted to say I love both the cards and the one you posted in the black and white. ;)

      Delete