Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Envelope Punch Board is now available


YES Stampin' Up! have brought out a punch board. It's original purpose is for making envelopes but there are HEAPS of other things you can make from it. These include boxes, tabs and many many more. There are lots of videos and tutorials about on how to do things - HERE is the Stampin' Up! one
Here is a card I made using the punch board to make the tabs at the top of it. This idea I got from a swap from Rachael Knight. I used the new embossing folder - Stylish Stripes - and then added 1cm strips on five of the stripes.
The board costs only $38.95 which is very competitive! Don't forget it of cause any purchase can go towards Hostess dollars and my own 'chocolate treats' loyalty cards. Email me to place your order and I will throw in some Designer Series Paper so you can start making pretty envelopes straight away! julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz
There are other great promos happening at mo so I will post those over the next few days!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment