Monday, March 3, 2014

Paper Roses (not the song!!)



I have a big presentation next week at a garden club so I've been creating some items for display. They have a 'bloom of the day' display so I thought I would make some paper ones to sneak it in and see if they will notice! lol These are made using our new scalloped flower die. I have used Primrose Petals - but I 'felted' the card stock, which means I separated the top and bottom of each cut piece. Then I wrapped the two pieces together. Quiet pleased how they turned out. I made the leaves too - I just hand cut the shapes, felted them and then put wire between the two layers. 
There will be more 'floral' items to share over the next week. 
Thanks for visiting. And yes I have THAT song in my head too now! hee hee 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment