Sunday, September 7, 2014

Holiday Home Collection


One of my favourite stamp sets in the Holiday catalogue is the Holiday Home set. I have had a wee play and came up with a few samples. Above is two Christmas ones, I decided not to put a sentiment on the first one, a card doesn't NEED a sentiment everytime, I think it's pretty obvious what the card is about. I used a 3 masks to achieve the layered effect, then coloured them in with Blendabilities. The second one I just used the blendies again but to add bits of colour. 


I LOVE using Kraft - this is more 'flecky' than Crumb Cake card stock and goes so well with black and white. I used both the white gel pen and the chalk board marker. 

This one I used a brayer to get the colour on the background and Blendies for the house. The moon was created with a punched hole and a bit of sponging. You can see how much fun this set it to use! Love it! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment