Monday, October 13, 2014

Background Bliss


Firstly - so sorry it's been ages since my last post - we've had school holidays, a family funeral and other yucky stuff and I've just not had much crafting time. Things are getting back to normal (ish) now and I got to spend  half a day playing in my craft room and will be sharing these cards over the next few days. 
To start the ball rolling I am showing you a version of the last technique I shared. This is the alcohol marker pen marbling one. What I did was stamp some stars in white ink and some in versamark which I heat embossed with red embossing powder. I then chopped it up and just randomly put them on some card. Added a few bits of bling which I coloured with Blendibilities. I just LOVE the word dies as part of the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies 

by themselves they are $51.95 or team them up with the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set and you can save on the bundle for only $90.75 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment