Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jumbo paper clips

After seeing these things on Splitcoast Stampers I decided I had to make some. It took a bit of looking to get the clips, they are 100mm long. I had to get them ordered in. I think some of my hostesses will enjoy getting these as they make great book marks. Be good for party favours, teachers gifts etc. Can't wait to make some more. I saw on my fellow SU demo's blog Kelly S had done some too this week - I would be honoured if the saying 'great minds think alike' is true as she's an amazing artist! Check out her ones on her KellysStamps site - theres a link on my blog list.





These are Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango with a bit of Basic Black and Whisper White thrown in. The stamp set is a cute little on called Wow Flowers (page 140 in our Ideas Book and Catalogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment