Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ive been playing!






Often many of my projects are Stampin' Up! based but occasionally I like to dive into my 'other' stuff and have a play. This stamp was given to me by my lovely friend Mandy at SENZ last weekend. It reminded us of my eldest child who has long shaggy hair and loves playing his guitar.


I have been playing too with some of the new stamp sets that are coming out in our new Stampin' Up! mini catalogue on the 1st August. I wont show these just yet (hehe) I will keep them for my launch party on the 9th August at 2.30pm at my place. If you would like to come send me an email julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz



But I will share these two photos of things I made today. The first is the coolest handbag that I made at Ann's class. It's finshed with a faux crocodile embossed techneque that looks great but is very easy to achieve. The second is the cover of a book that we are putting together at Ann's classes - filling it with cool stamping techneques!



1 comment: