Sunday, July 25, 2010

Birthday Birds


this sweet card is for a sweet young girl who's turning 5 today.

It's made from punches. I used three circle punches for the body, and the two step bird punch for the 'parents' wings and the branch part for the little birds wing. I used the photo corner punch for the birds becks. Also the hats are created by punching out a circle then cut a wedge. I just drew the legs on. I love the 'little family' that you can create with this idea.

The little sentiment is from the current level one hostess set in the Autumn-Winter mini - you can earn the whole set by hosting an event/workshop with orders or personally order yourself a minimum of $350 worth of products.

Contact me today to discuss what we can host for you. julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

6 comments:

  1. I love this little family, I especailly like their hats x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Julia! Love your little punch art family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that.
    I love punch art but I have to case things as I could never see it on my own. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with those of us who are
    "punch art challenged"

    Colleen Horner
    Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute for words. Love punch art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to do this with my senior citizens.
    I do cards with the center twice a month. They are quite adept making cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to do this with my senior citizens.
    I do cards with the center twice a month. They are quite adept making cards.

    ReplyDelete