Saturday, December 18, 2010

well we had to have a girl legs one too!!



so here she is. I am a BIG fan of RED shoes so that was what led this design. They are soooooo fun to make - I can't wait to make more hehe. This is Real Red and Whisper White, I used the small circle punch from the Itty Bitty punch pack in the new Summer Mini for the buttons and the 1 1/4" circle punch for the baubles on the shoes. The rest is just hand cut.
I got the inspiration to do these from a card I saw Valita Reynolds made - go check it out here

5 comments:

  1. Both of these are fantastic Julia! Wonderful gifts for some little girl or boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Julia. I think children of all ages would love one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic Julia, I love them both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Have a Very Merry Christmas Julia and a Happy New Year. Take care megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you get the skinny cello bags for the legs? I AMA newbie . Help, help! I have 6 advent calanders and that makes150 little gifts to make. These would be perfect! Any help direction wise would be greatly appreciated. All 6 are boys so I would do the elf style but both are adorable. Thanks,
    Mary
    Golfinmary@aol.com

    ReplyDelete