Thursday, June 2, 2011

I LOVE crack glass!!

here is another project from the weekend - Jane did the 'technique' class and crack glass was the technique of the day. It is such a fun thing to do. The layering of the embossing powder and then popping it in the freezer and finally bending it so the surface breaks up - just like popping the bubbles in bubble wrap - truly delightful!! Yes I know I am weird but you don't often get a chance to 'break' things legitimately do you?? hehe
I loved getting out the good ol' faithful Priceless stamp set which I stamped the DSP Blueberry Crisp with.
here is a close up of the surface of the cracked glass. I did you a set of Spellbinders to create the frame. Tea'riffic was where the tea pot came from.
Still more projects to share so come back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment