Saturday, July 30, 2011

aren't these the sweetest little ladies you have ever seen????




The wonderfully talented Rhonda Fawcett designed some punch art country ladies like these one day over the summer holidays and posted them on her BLOG the other day. When I saw them I had to make some, just changing some bits but I even CASED her card design for the second one as it was SO perfect!!
I used the Hostess Pack which is exclusively for Hostess or single orders over $350NZ and they are 6"x6" and all in the current 'In Colours'. I love the rosey cheeks and the 'sweetness' to them. I decided to make one 'baking' as I felt they look like they would enjoy baking! hehe The bowl is made using a small oval punch and a medium circle punch - the wooden spoon is just freehand cut.
On the top one I used Stampin' Up!s little 'lunch sacks' which are a perfect size for a little treat (maybe even some home baked cookies?). I LOVE using stamps slightly different they they were made as. The little sentiment had other words on it - it said 'a little treat for someone sweet' but using the marker pens you can individually colour just the words you want - making your sentiment stamps even more versatile!!

2 comments:

  1. So CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! Thanks for sharing...
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so adorabel!! came on over from Kim Scores blog. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete