Sunday, August 28, 2011

a frame of fabric!! Stampin' Up!'s new FABRIC!!!


I made another frame like the last one but I wanted it bigger - so I decided it would be cool to cover it with the lovely new Stampin' Up! fabric - Timeless Portrait. The Stampin' Up! glue stick is PERFECT for adhering fabric to card. I used the backing card that comes with the DSP packs as the base for all of this frame. When making your own frame from scratch you can over it with what ever you like and make it with whatever!!!
The butterflies are cut with the Big Shot and the Beautiful Butterflies die - and the two patterned fabrics are also out of the Timeless Portrait fabric pack.
By the way - it's my mum at 21 in the photo :)



I am having my new catalogue launch party this coming Saturday where you can see the new catalogues along with the samples I am showing on here over the next 2 weeks or so. Email me if you would like to join us julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. These frames blew me away Julia! They are simply gorgeous and very creative. Shame I missed getting all the dimensions! Will just have to admire yours ♥

    ReplyDelete