Sunday, October 9, 2011

santa can be an owl made from a pillow box can't it??? lol


this wee fellow is a version of an owl that was taught to us on Crafters Anonymous by Deb Speijers a few weeks ago. I made this guy for our first level team training yesterday as the theme was 'Christmas'. I LOVE working with punches and this one was no exception. We had the best set of swaps from all the demos at the meeting - lots of inspiration and ideas! That's the cool thing about swapping. We make an amount of swaps (13 for this one) and so we come home with 13 different samples.
I hope my fellow demo's enjoy this little fellow as much as I did making them!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute!
    What a fun gift box to have. I am sure your swapees would have loved receiving this
    from Rhonda F

    ReplyDelete