Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stocking punch - running shoes!

this is the last of the series of cards using the stocking punch. I made some running shoes this time. The socks are the top end of the stocking and I've crimped it to give the look of socks. The white soles but using a bit from the bottom of the punch. You could add 'strips' or a 'swish' if you want to be more brand specific lol! I love this sentiment from Word Play stamp set - it just seemed perfect for this card. The gravel on the path is just the background stamp ' Wonderfully Worn' - and more crimping on the background 'grass'.
I hope you have enjoyed this series - I have barely touched the surface of what you can do with this punch - like I have seen a great pair of ice skates made with it. If you have made something with this punch leave a comment below - I would LOVE to see them!
I have some more creative 'off the page' projects to show you so be sure to come back and visit. :)

5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to still have this punch. It has been retired in the US and won't be back :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to get this punch and i too would be interested in what else this could be used for.....

    Linda Libeau

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved this series and hope that you show more.... One I did see is where the stocking was made into a cast and some toes were put at the bottom and some leg was above it. Such clever people out there. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful creativity

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOW PUNCH AND STAMPS
    ANYONE HAVE THIS THEY WANT TO PART WITH?
    christine.b.perry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete