Saturday, July 7, 2012

gotta love a NINGA!!!!

Today my daughter shared her birthday party with her school friend Fred and he LOVES all things ninga's. SO I got out my "ninga bread man" cookie cutters and traced out one on to some DSP backing card. I then cut out the arm and wrapped him in 1cm (3/8") strips of Basic Black. Finished off with some eyes punched from the Owl Builder punch. Made the 'street sign' with Grunge Rock stamp set and set it all on some Well Worn DSP - that paper is so good for teen and masculine stuff! He loved the card which is good as it took over an hour to wrap the ninga up! hehe. Tomorrow I will show you the card I made my daughter.
See you then!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. A clever card. Perfect for someone who likes ninjas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAy CoOl :-) we all love this card in this house, Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boy slove those cookie cutters, such a clever idea to use them as a template, TFS!

    ReplyDelete