Tuesday, April 30, 2013

for a junior Dr Who fan!


A few months ago a fellow Stampin' Up! demo showed me some cards she got from a card swap using stamps from this years Sale-a-bration. There was one card that featured the 'tardis' flying thru space using the 'Space' wheel as a background. So this is pretty much a complete case of that card but I can't find who did the swap so I can give due credit! 
To make the 'flame' I used the Build a Blossom stamp set and punch. I made this first before I made yesterdays card for my son but decided it was probably better for a younger 'Whovian'! lol 
SO if the swap was yours PLEASE let me know so I can give the credit it's due - I didn't even know we had that wheel until I saw the swap! lol Thanks for sharing!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment