Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Mum


Today is my mum's birthday and this is the card I made for her. I used Glossy card stock for the background - I brayered a few colours on before embossing it. The 'Cherry on Top' hostess stamp set is so cool so I stamped the 'cover' with white stazon onto window sheet (aka acetate) and made a cake out of DSP for under it. My aim was for it to look like a plate on a table. Today at my class we had a little 'angel' party for her - complete with a pink cake, decorations etc - I forgot to take a photo of it all - the cake even had the number of years she is on it! lol One lady who was sitting across from mum thought she was only 47 - hee hee yeah right! lol wink wink

Don't forget all the great deals on during May with Stampin' Up! Did you get my email about it?? if not email me directly on julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment