Friday, August 2, 2013

Let's get back into creating!



I know I have been a bit slow in my blogging of late - life has just got in the way! lol BUT I did make a card for a friend who's birthday was yesterday. I love the NEW In Colours and on this one I used Coastal Cabana and Strawberry Slush. To create the coloured antique brad I just pushed into Versamark pad and then dipped it in Melon Mambo embossing powder and very CAREFULLY heat it. You do need to hold the brad with tweezers or plyers so you don't burn yourself! lol I do enjoy stamping on patterned paper too - always fun and creates a different look. 





 There are TWO promo's happening this month. Firstly the "best of 25 years" stamps are celebrating Shelli's favourites - Shelli being the company's co-founder!  The second one is the buy 3 get 1 free DSP (Designers Series Paper) packs. THIS is only on for the month of  August so contact me asap to place your order of either products :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment