Friday, September 6, 2013

Poinsettia Christmas Wishes


This is one of the two cards we made at classes this week. It's using the new stamp set called Joyful Christmas from the Holiday catalogue (pg 27). I just LOVE this set. I heat embossed it in gold on Real Red. I stamped it twice to get the two layers and then stamped the leaf stamp on Always Artichoke and again the sentiment in gold too. I used dimensionals between each layer and I also embossed the Pearls in gold too. The matching layering of Always Artichoke, Real Red, Brushed Gold and Very Vanilla also helps to give this card the richness that it has. Inside it matches with the layering too, we also used the fourth stamp as the sentiment inside. It's lovely to use all the stamps in the set on one card! Great value for $NZ37.95 clear mount and $NZ47.94 in wood.

 I have done a few more cards using the same set  to show you aswell - so keep visiting my blog!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Julia, that poinsettia is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete