Thursday, October 24, 2013

Stunning Single Star


can I just say I LOVE THIS STAR!!!!! This is the single stamp call "Christmas Star Single Stamp" is currently on special at $15.71 till Monday - such value for money! You can use it as a flat image or score each of the lines on it and create a 3D embellishment. The above card I stamped and heat embossed it with Real Red, where as the below decoration is stamped with Cherry Cobbler. The decoration was 'interesting' to make and before you ask Linda NO we won't be doing it for a class! hee hee! It was very fiddly with working out the little tabs to enable the two scored stars to be joined. (It's the same 3D look on both sides). You could I guess just have it one sided?? Anyway if you haven't bought it yet contact me ASAP to add it to my order for Monday!! I'm away for the long weekend from midday tomorrow but will be back late Monday afternoon so you won't miss out. Email me at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz :) REMEMBER there are LOTS of other great specials this week - click HERE to see them all.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment