Monday, September 8, 2014

Merry Merry Merry....Christmas!

I just fell in love with the new stamp set Seasonally Scattered -page 43 of the new Holiday Catalogue. I just love how some heat embossing can turn it into a really elegant card! The top one I just heat embossed it with clear embossing powder and sponged over it over with Lost Lagoon and added a few diamantes. The next one is heat embossed with Iridescence which has a sparkle to it and I added a layer of Dazzling Diamond glitter cardstock and sponged with Night of Navy. The last one is just plain gold embossed mixed with gold card stock and Real Red - so traditional and so stylish! You don't always HAVE to have 'Christmas' with the 'MERRY' - I only did on two of the three. 
If you have a HEAP of cards to make - this style is a great way to go. The other words in the set are LOVE and THANKS. Only $37.95 in clear mount and $51.95 in wood. email me julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment