Tuesday, June 2, 2015

IT'S ALL HERE NOW - COME AND SEE


Here it is --- >>>> the NEW Annual Catalogue!!! We LOVE all the new things that are in it and pleased to see the return of many loved products too! I am hosting a LAUNCH party for this catalogue on Sunday 21 June at 1pm. You can come and see the new products, check out some completed samples and have a wee play - this is a FREE event but I do need RSVP's by 17 June please! That way we will have enough supplies for everyone! You can view the new products online at my online shop HERE or I can post you a catalogue for just $5 - email me directly julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz 

There is also a GREAT opportunity to join Stampin' Up! - see the below photo and contact me - I'm happy to talk you thru all you need to know - it's something I am soooooo pleased I did!!


Below is some samples that I made using a new Designer Series Paper (Bohemian $138446 $23.50) and stamp set called Awesomely Artistic #138694 $59 in wood mount or #139950 $42 in clear mount.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment