Monday, November 30, 2009

Its time for sneak peeks now!

SUMMER MINI is offical from tomorrow 1st December!


There are so MANY amazing new products coming out! As a demo you get to get hold of the goodies a month early (what better reason to become part of our Stampin' Up! team!! and did I mention the discount????) so I have been playing with my new toys and have had a BALL!!!!


So just to tease you into it I am going to post a card a day - so stay around and see whats coming!!!!!!!



These are called Sweet Treat cups - you can fill them with all sorts of things - I have made this one as a snow glob (retro eh?) I have used the Punch Pals stamp set (from the Main Catalogue) for the words and the image behind the snow glob. The paper is Holiday Treasures also from the Main catalogue, white taffita ribbon, and a dash of Basic Black & Whisper White Cardstock.
Why not book a workshop at your place where you and your friends can make cool cards like this!
See you tomorrow!

3 comments: