Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ITS TIME!!!!!


its all offical now! The new Summer Mini is here:
Contact me on julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz if you would like me to send to a copy.

Some of the highlights are:
Circle Sissors and the glass mat
Butterfly punch
Large circle punch (which fits the Sweet cups)
Some amazing gromets
2 cool ribbons
HEAPS OF AWESOME STAMPS
The latest trends in Designer Series Papers (12"x12")
The Sweet Treat Cups and padded envelopes for posting them.


I am offering a FREE packet of Sweet Treat Cups to the first person to contact me to place an order from the new mini!!!!!

So here is todays card:




This one is full of coffee beans, I have put three holes in the front of the Sweet Cup so you can smell the coffee!! MMMMMMMMM


The stamp set I have used is called Sip by Sip - a must have if you or your friends and family are coffee lovers! I used this set on an easel card a few posts ago. The cardstock is Very Vanilla & Choc Chip. I have used the Mat Pack to do the paper piercing, and the ribbon is Choc Chip.


2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it Julia! I am a coffeeholic and love that you can smell the beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering
    issues with your RSS. I don't know why I can't join it.
    Is there anybody else getting similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the answer can you kindly respond?
    Thanx!!
    My blog post :: perfumes originales

    ReplyDelete