Wednesday, December 9, 2009

animal stories!


This little card is from a big set I made yesturday with my upline Jacque, we had a craft afternoon at her place. These cards are the cards I will give out with my orders - don't forget the first person to order from the new Summer Mini Catalogue and mentions my blog gets a FREE set of Sweet Treat Cups!


The paper is new from the Summer Mini, it also has a wee stamp set with four animals like the ones on the paper, -elephant, owl, whale & giraffe. Its called Animal Stories and only $28.95!! The owl can also easierly altered to look like a cat. This set of DSP (Designer Series Paper) goes really well the Trendy Trees Stamp Set out of the main Catalogue. I have used So Saffron, Old Olive, Choc Chip. The paper also has - Brillant Blue and Rose Red.


See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment