Saturday, December 19, 2009

I didn't think I would of had time for blogging today

but a girlfriend emailed me this yesterday so I thought I just HAD to share it. I am a chocolate addict - I was given a coaster the other day that said "I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!" hehe


All I need to know about life, I learned from eating chocolate..
Some people are semi-sweet; others are just plain nutty.
Don’t cry over spilled milk - unless, of course, it’s chocolate milk.
There is a fine line between vice and addiction.
Blind dates are like chocolate - they’re usually chunky and they quickly disappear.
When life presents you a rocky road, just eat your way out of it.
Money can’t buy you love - but it can buy you chocolate - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Keep your fingers off other people’s bonbons.
Mother-in-laws are like chocolate syrup; a little goes a long way.
Flowers and champagne may set the stage, but it’s chocolate that steals the show.
An ounce of truffles is worth a pound of anything.
Milk chocolate…for all it’s worth.
You never really know a person ’til you’ve shared a box of chocolate with them.
A kiss is is just a kiss, but a chocolate kiss is bliss.
True love will remain long after the chocolates have gone….. provided there’s another box.
The best things in life are not fat free
Nothing is worth getting sick over - except; of course, chocolate.
When all else fails; fudge it!
And remember…. if Life is like a box of chocolates, take a bite out of anything…!

1 comment: