Monday, January 18, 2010

C is for Cat


I love this set, I don't actually have it but a lovely friend and fellow demo Ann Wills (see her blog below 'Super Stamper') lent it to me. This card I started with glossy paper and stamped the cat with black stazon. Then I used the large 1 3/4" circle punch to punch a circle in sticky paper and put it over the cat. I used sponges and sponged Bashful Blue around the circle then added some Boardering Blue. I then added the branch which is from the For Everything in the last mini, I had to stamp it three times to get the whole branch. I used a Stampin'-ma-gig to get it in the right place. Lastly the words, mounted it on black, added the ribbon and brads and all mounted on a Baja Breeze textured card base. I doesn't really show the depth of colour in this photo - one disadvantage of using glossy paper!


Thanks for looking.

1 comment: