Thursday, January 21, 2010

StAiR cArDs


These are fun cards to make, actually I will be doing these during February for my workshops (so if you want to make them book a workshop now!!) They are fairly easy to make and you can decorate them ANY way you like! The Baja Breeze card is made using Fifth Ave stamp set, the background paper is stamped using two stamps from this set. The words are from One of a Kind. Finished off with some Old Olive ribbon.
The second card is made with the cute Animal Stories and the matching Tall Stories DSP. I'm sure any kid would love to get this card. And I like how you can use ribbon without having a bow on it! And popping up elements from the paper with Diamentionals.
Thanks for looking.




2 comments:

  1. I love these cards, Julia - they look so effective, yet are not so difficult to make (so even I can do it! :-) ) Especially love your Animal Stories/Tall Tales one; cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very clever, Julia! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete