Tuesday, May 18, 2010

more scrapbooking






it's still scrapbooking month so I thought I would show these two pages that I have done over the last few days. The first one uses the lovely papers from the Autumn-Winter mini. I wanted the yummy dessert to be the focal point and all the rest embellishment. My favourite part is the three little buttons which I have put a close up photo of. I love the tiny tag punch and matching stamp set, again out of the new mini. I still feel it 'needed something else' but couldn't pin point what - any suggestions appreciated! hehe
The second one is very bright for me, Pixie Pink does that! LOL I mainly did it to do the flowers, for my classes this week. These were done with punches and the circle scissors. And yes I do know I have the year wrong in the 'GROW" page hehe
see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment