Sunday, October 31, 2010

One Layer Card


here is the card that I used for my swap for the Creative Inkers team training yesterday. I love doing things that push you a bit further and I set myself a challenge of doing a one layer card. Well it's almost one layer.
The fold is the tri-fold shutter card that I have done a bit latterly. I just sized it down to cut 3 from my Crumb Cake A4. After cutting and scoring it I stamped it with the big En Francis back ground stamp. I had to use my faithful Stampin' ma gig to line up the words so it looks like it's all stamped just once. The scrolly vine from Vintage Vogue was just perfect for the corners and a bit of sponging around the edges all in Old Olive. I used the wreath from the AWESOME Welcome Christmas stamped in Cherry Cobbler. Don't forget the super bundle that Stampin' Up! are having - check out the flyer on the right of this post.
The last little bit was two tags from the Lots of Tags die set that I used thru the Big Shot. I used the single TO & FROM stamp, punched it out with the tag punches, a bit of Old Olive ribbon and she was all done!
Wait till you see what I have to show you tomorrow!! see you then!

1 comment: