Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday Book with Card Holder


this is a card book - I kept the front of this flat so I can cover it with Duraseal to help make it last thru lots of handling.

Inside every page has a month and that dates written down. All you do is write in when every one's birthday is and then you can make cards ahead of time and........

pop them in the pocket behind the month. That way you don't ever misplace those cards you made with someone in mind!
I will be doing a class on this project at my monthly Manurewa class on the 11th so I will post the tutorial for it her AFTER that date. If you live in South Auckland and would be keen on coming to the $20 class then email me at julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz for more details.

I used Real Red cardstock for the base and the DSP (Design Series Paper) is Celebrations which uses Real Red, Old Olive, Bashful Blue and Pacific Point. I used a few stamps from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments which has 24 stamps - $78.95 wood or $60.95 clear making it just a few dollars each stamp!! wow Arn't Stampin' Up! products not only great quality but great value for money - especially at the moment where they are giving away FREE stamp sets with Sale-a-bration. !!!
Contact me TODAY to find out more.

2 comments: