Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crafters Anonymous mystery class project

Once a week over on Crafters Anonymous we run a mystery class. This is where you are supplied with a list of things you need but you don't know what you are making till the end. Last night Jane McGlade Smith took a great class and everyone enjoyed it when they discovered what they were making. Here is my version of her class:

it was a milk carton tutorial. This is made out of an A4 card so it's a lot bigger than that Stampin' Up! die (which I LOVE too!!) I did the container in Real Red, and used the Celebration DSP and matching Rub On pack to create the words on the tag.
Of cause this is filled with chocolate - this time is was Pineapple Lumps! mmmm my favourite lollie to craft with! hehe
If you would like more information on me teaching this to you or for joining Crafters Anonymous then email me julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment