Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finally had a chance to craft!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO



and this project was for the on-line class at Crafters Anonymous. The wonderful designer taking the class was Anne Brignall and I think these bags are SOOO cool!! the are really sturdy too - and simply made from one sheet of 12x12 paper!
I used the Stampin' Up! Naturals Stack Pack and Basic Black card. The stamp set on the pocket is 'Bliss' which is a Sale-a-bration set - don't forget Sale-a-bration ends at the end of March so contact me TODAY to secure your FREE set (with qualifying orders).
I have been busy with work for Stampin' Up! (not all crafting unfortunately! lol) and of cause sorting out more stuff - I really don't know how everyone does everything as I find there are never enough hours in the day or energy in the hours I do have!! lol
Hopefully I will be able to post a bit more often now anyway! Have a great Wednesday!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cool bag Julia. I thought it was a real one until I read the post! Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful bag. What is Crafters Anonymous? I love all of the bags I see on the internet. TFS
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo what a cute bag I want one, How can I get hold of the pattern/tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you there's just not enough hours in a day, sometimes i really wish there was a pause button. Pretty bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet bag... and good luck with the move!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete