Monday, May 30, 2011

my Crafters Anonymous all day craft day project

Yesterday over at Crafters Anonymous we had a marathon craft day raising money for Cancer Research in association with Australia's Biggest Morning Tea. We started at 12pm NZ time and ended at 8.30pm - yes 8 1/2 hours!! We had 6 great projects that we taught - it was so much fun, lots of laugh, lots of talk of chocolate and all the good things that go with crafting!
Here is the project I taught - my brief was 'punch art' so along with the theme I did daffodils!


Everyone joined in and made amazing pieces of art all day! I am holding another class over there tonight as we do a regular online class every Monday. If you aren't already a member email me at julia.leece@slingshot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! That flower is so cool.

    Cheri
    http://lovequilling44.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete