Friday, February 8, 2013

Black and Lacey!!!


here is another of the Pop 'n Cuts Dress Form that I've made. This time I went for elegant. While flicking through the Parkers Patterns DSP I found this print that made me thing of leopard print so I went with it as the wall paper in my 'boudoir'. I made the dress with some coloured doily for the bottom of the dress and uncoloured for the lace on the chest. I also coloured some Basic Black Taffeta ribbon so it was the same colour as the card stock. I used one of the big jewels on the waistline too.
Again I covered the 'table' part but this time was with glossy white card as well as the mirror frame which I dry embossed then cut with a framelits die to get that cool shape.

I used another framelit to get the cool shape that the 'Wonderful You' is on. I cut it twice making it smaller and it gives another completely different shape - I think I will use that shape more!!!
The front I wanted to keep not to busy but I wanted a 'WOW' bow, I tied a bow using TWO ribbons and was really pleased how it turned out. The bottom of the black oval is dry embossed to match the dress inside but it doesn't show well on the photo.
Have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment