Monday, April 22, 2013

key tags!!!!


aren't these FAB!! I got the idea from Pinterest and it directed me to THIS website where the tutorial is. I used the More Amore fabric from the Seasonal Catty (the one with the big 25 on the front!). You could make these as key rings but I think I will take these to Brisbane South Pacific Stampin' Up! convention next month to personalise my convention bag. Can you imagine 400+ people all with the same bag - you NEED to personalise it so you know which is YOURS! lol 
I'm SO looking forward to it - there is still time if you would love to come too - you don't have to be a demo to go but it is cheaper if you are AND we have such a great joining price at mo - you'd be silly not too. For just $189NZ you get over $350 worth of products of YOUR choice!!!! email me NOW julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment