Wednesday, August 25, 2010

changing how stamps stamp


OK here is another sneak peek at a new stamp set called Every Moment. This stamp is a line drawing stamp - meaning it is not a solid stamp but I have made it one by colouring inside the stamped image with a marker pen, making it a silhouette, cool eh! Means you can get lots of different looks from a single stamp set - great value like always with Stampin' Up!'s products.
I sponged the background before stamping the images. I used glossy white card for the background, then layered it with Whisper White and then on a Basic Black card. Added some Old Olive ribbon and brads and the sentiment is also from the Every Moment stamp set.
I used the wide oval punch and a tag die from the Big Shot Lots of Tags set.
Thanks for visiting my Stampin' Up! blog.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, Julia! I have done a silhouette card using this set too, but you will have to wait to see it as I have yet to post it. I love this set in silhouette and I just LOVE your take on it too! Your sponging is DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever clogs! I hadn't thought to do that! Looks great, Julia.

    ReplyDelete