Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year from the Leece's!

Wishing everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

We are still on holiday down in Gisborne so in theory we were the first city in the world to see the new sun in 2011 - just a pity my eyes were shut at sunrise! lol I did manage to even stay up last night past midnight which for those that know me well is an unbelievable achievement!! Needless to say I am still a bit zombie today!!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 2011 and that your creativeness never runs out! I am looking forward to doing lots more crafting this year - both paper crafting and sewing. While in Gisborne my SIL and I have said that we will do HEAPS more sewing this year. I got some lovely fabric at a shop down here that had a 50% off sale so I am rearing to go!

One thing I am looking forward to this year is to seeing every ones creations on blogs - can't wait to get back into my blog surfing when we are home from holidays. We are blessed to be able to see what all these fabulous crafters do from all over the world! Thank you all for inspiring me and sharing with me your amazing ideas!
Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment